Ask The Experts
Ask the Experts is a resource for condominium and homeowner association board members and owners who have questions about the governance and management of these common-interest communities. Our experts are knowledgeable in community association best practices. Take advantage of this free resource! After all, isn’t it better to resolve issues quickly and reasonably now before they get out of hand later?
Before You Submit Your Question
- To find out about a specific issue or subject, click on the “Search” link in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Many of the answers can be found in your own Associations’ Declaration/CC&Rs/Deed Restrictions (also known as governing documents)! Check there first.
- Answers to previous questions can be found in the Ask the Experts Archive or by using the Search function above.
- Try our Links & Resources page for helpful website links!
- If your question concerns a legal situation, you should consult with a competent attorney knowledgeable about your state’s community association law for a definitive opinion.
- Live in Florida? Florida law prohibits us from offering any legal advice that may be construed as a legal opinion. Check out our Florida resources.
- Legal information can be found on your State’s website. Check out our State Resources Page.